Original Article in Journal of Economic and Social Research
EVALUATION OF OUTSOURCING EFFECTIVENESS IN KURDISTAN HOSPITALS
Authors: Freyedon Ahmadi1 , Mohsen Aazami2, Tahereh Sadeghi3
2 Assistant Professor, Geographic Department, Payame Noor University
In the turbulent environment of today's organizations, the success of organizations lies in the orientation of all sectors of the organization and in line with its strategic direction. The purpose of this study was to investigate the alignment of HR strategies and corporate strategy and its effect on the performance of production units in Kurdistan Province Industrial Park. This study is an applied and descriptive study. 150 employees from 30 production units were randomly selected as statistical samples. Library and field studies have been used to collect the required data. It is used of the questionnaire, whose validity and reliability have been verified. The results show that the dominant strategy of human resource management is efficiency strategy and the dominant corporate strategies are review strategy. There is also a significant alignment between HR strategies and corporate strategies, and we have seen better performance in companies where this alignment has increased.
Keywords: Corporate Strategy, HR Strategies, Organizational Performance, Manufacturing Units
- Bojnourdi Ehsan (2010). Outsourcing Strategy - Benefits, Challenges and Challenges, Technology Growth, Volume 7, Number 25, 65-71.
- Cheshm be rah, Mohsen (2007). Effective Outsourcing Management, Tehran: A mehraban Book Publishing Institute
- Gilley, K.M., Greer, C.R., and Rasheed, A. (2004), Human Resource Outsourcing and Organizational Performance in Manufacturing Firms. Journal of Business Research, 57, 232 – 240
- Jabbaribeiramy H, Bakhshian F, Jafari GA, editors. The optimal management of resources in asadabadi`s comprehensive network laboratories. The first Resources management in hospital conference; 2002; Tehran [Persian].
- Lengroudi, (92-91), Outsourcing Strategy, Allameh Tabatabai University, School of Management and Accounting
- Matthew, G. Charles G. Abdul A Rasheed. “Human resource outsourcing and Organizational performance in manufacturing Firms “, Journal of Business Research, Volume 57, Issue 3, March 2004, Pages 232–240
- Mujasi and Nkosi، Pharmaco economics & Health Economics Journal, 2018, Volume 06،San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass 2010.
- Ngwenyama, O., Brison, N.”Making the information systems outsourcing decision: A transaction cost approach to analyzing outsourcing decision problems” European journal of Operational Research, 115, pp351- 367, 1999